The Shipping & Floor Associate will be responsible for pitching in across different functions at the store. Some days, you’ll be stocking and pulling product, some days you’ll be on the road making deliveries, and occasionally you could be helping out ringing up customers at the cashier.
• Develop working product knowledge of a vast and changing inventory.
• Pull product from stock shelves in accordance with customer order form.
• Responsible for stock replenishment including placing requisitions to the warehouse,
replenishing shelves and backstock, general merchandising, and inventory counts.
• Generate invoices for customers.
• Meet shipping schedules and time restraints of orders.
• Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
• Pack customer orders in preparation for shipping.
• Customer service skills to create the best experience for customers as possible.
• Complete appropriate shift documentation and notes.
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
• Teamwork and willingness to assist in whatever task is needed to benefit the company and
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility, adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
• Arrive at scheduled shifts on time and satisfy work commitments.
• All other duties as required.
• The Shipping Associate must be capable of organizing customer orders in a fast-paced
• Attention to detail is imperative for success in this role.
• Flexibility and adaptability are also required to ensure fulfillment of orders.
• Characteristics include: dependability, reliability, punctuality and critical thinking and problem solving skills.
A nine hour shift between 6:00am and 6:00pm.
Part-time positions also available.
Must be available to adjust hours based on seasonal increase in business.