The Jacobson Sales Department is seeking a seasonal, part-time Cashier and Customer Service Associate to serve cashiering functions, returns, and assist our customers in-store.
• Perform cashier duties including processing orders, returns, and monetary transactions.
• Serve as an ambassador to our customers and face of the company.
• Field any customer issues and questions.
• Maintain working product knowledge of a vast and changing inventory.
• Customer service skills to create the best experience for customers as possible.
• Administrative tasks as required.
• Arrive at scheduled shifts on time and satisfy work commitments.
• Flexibility, adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
• All other duties as required.
• Prior retail experience preferred.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Proven success in fast-paced environments.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to wear many different hats and assist in the needs of the business.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work as a team.
• Welcoming, enthusiastic, helpful and dependable.
20-30 hours/week with the potential to increase to 40 hours/week in November and December. Hours between 6:00am-3:00pm depending on the needs of the business. Weekday hours negotiable.
Must be available to work every Saturday 7:00-12:00.