Sales at Jacobson is all about building relationships and connecting our customers to their needs. We accomplish this through a combination of telephone sales, in-store sales and supporting our E-commerce website. This position will support the Sales Account Reps through customer service and administrative tasks. They will serve as the first responder to incoming sales inquiries and customer service calls. This is an important function of the sales team and we desire a candidate who is upbeat, positive, organized, and willing to assist in a variety of tasks as needed.
What Jacobson Offers:
- FREE PARKING in Boston
- Paid time off
- Health and Dental after 90 days
- 25% Store discount
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Company outings throughout the year
- Company lunches monthly
- A positive work culture with low turnover
- Answer all incoming phone calls and troubleshoot customer's needs.
- Process incoming customer orders.
- Manage customer accounts and serve as the point person for customer needs.
- Use Excel and Google Docs/Sheets to support the Sales Account Reps manage their accounts.
- Cover the Customer Service desk and serve as the welcoming ambassador to our store.
- Learn a vast and changing inventory of floral supplies and hard goods.
- Answer customer emails and field questions regarding product, orders, and deliveries.
- Grow sales accounts through up-selling and generating new business.
- Strong computer skills including email, Excel and Google Docs.
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and written.
- Previous sales experience and a desire to grow in sales.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Monday-Friday 7:00-4:00 or flexible start time to be considered. Mother's hours also considered.
A sense of humor with a positive attitude and the desire to grow in Sales and help our customers be successful parts of the floral industry!