The Jacobson Shipping Department is seeking a shipper to assist in picking, packing, and at times delivery driving. The associate will ensure proper fulfillment and delivery of orders to customers in a timely and professional manner that reflects Jacobson’s values and customer service standards.
This position has a nine hour shift 9:00am-6:00pm with an hour lunch, Monday-Friday with some Saturdays required. Full time and part-time available.
We offer free parking to associates.
Reply to this posting with Resume and Cover Letter by emailing email@example.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pick product from stock shelves in accordance with customer order form.
- Pack product neatly and timely for customer delivery.
- Deliver all product to Jacobson customers while demonstrating exceptional customer service skills, professionalism and integrity.
- Responsible for full cycle of all deliveries including but not limited to: all delivery piece counts, signatures, returns, and credit memos.
- Generate invoices for customers.
- Meet shipping schedules and time restraints of orders.
- Develop working product knowledge of a vast and changing inventory.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Arrive at scheduled shifts on time and satisfy work commitments.
- All other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Warehouse or shipping and receiving experience.
- Valid Driver's License with clean driving record.
- Teamwork and willingness to assist in whatever task is needed to benefit the company and customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pay a high level of attention to detail.
- Box-truck experience preferred (non-CDL position).