Jacobson is seeking a candidate excelling at attention to detail to ensure proper organization of product for the fulfillment of customer orders and delivery.
The Shipping and Receiving Associate will acquire and pack in-store product for timely and efficient delivery to customers. The Associate will communicate product status to team members and complete appropriate documentation.
- Develop working product knowledge of a vast and changing inventory.
- Pull product from stock shelves in accordance with customer order form.
- Generate invoices for customers.
- Meet shipping schedules and time restraints of orders.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Pack customer orders in preparation for shipping.
- Customer service skills to create the best experience for customers as possible.
- Drive company truck for product deliveries.
- Complete appropriate shift documentation and notes.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment.
- Teamwork and willingness to assist in whatever task is needed to benefit the company and customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Arrive at scheduled shifts on time and satisfy work commitments.
- All other duties as required.
- The Shipping and Receiving Handler must be capable of organizing customer orders in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail is imperative for success in this role.
- Flexibility and adaptability are also required to ensure fulfillment of orders.
- Characteristics include: dependability, reliability, punctuality and critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Valid drivers license for operation of company trucks, non CDL.
9:00am to 6:00pm.
Must be available to adjust hours based on seasonal increase in business.
Required license or certification: